Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Current Obsession; Short Blunt with Bangs


As I letting my hair grows, I begin my search for my next style. As I came across Sophia Amoruso's Instagram account, I felt in love right away with her hair. This amazing girl not only is the CEO of Nasty Gal, she has a fabulous style (hair & clothing wise). I have found out so many inspirations, from different hair colors to different lengths! Here are my picks, what do you think about this look?

Spanish: Como estoy dejandome crecer el cabello, empeze a buscar cual sera mi proximo estilo. Navegando en el Instagram, me encontre con la cuenta de Sophia Amoruso y de inmediato me enamore de su corte de pelo. Esta impresionante chica en la CEO de Nasty Gal, lo cual tiene un estilo fabuloso (en corte de pelo y vesturario). He descubierto tantas inspiraciones, desde diferentes colores hasta diferentes largos! Aqui estan los que escogi, que piensan de este look de pelo?




















No comments:

Post a Comment